- If you're after a little touch of luxury and some delicious fine-dining, then look no further than this five-star restaurant within a five-star Auckland waterfront hotel.
- Sitting at the top of Grand Mecure hotel on level 13, Vue Restaurant boasts breathtaking panoramic views across Auckland Harbour, Britomart and Queen Street.
- Serving food as beautiful as the view, the menu reflects its seaside destination and is rich in local seafood and infused with flavours and modern techniques.
- With one of the best views in Auckland, Vue is a luxurious setting to unwind and socialise in. Get a group together and enjoy a mouth-watering three-course dining experience.
- Valid from 1st January 2020.
Grab a breathtaking harbourside three-course dining experience at Vue Restaurant.
Choose from six options:
- $99 for two people
- $148.50 for three people
- $198 for four people
- $247.50 for five people
- $297 for six people
- $346.50 for seven people
- $396 for eight people