- Experience the taste sensations and relaxed fine dining atmosphere of the resort's award-winning Mokoia Restaurant, reputed by locals to be "the best pacific-rim, fine dining restaurant in Rotorua".
- Enjoy serene views of Lake Rotorua whilst relaxing and enjoying conversation as you indulge in a lunch that bursts with Pacific Rim cuisine, using local indigenous herbs and spices.
- Many of the delicious herbs used in Mokoia Restaurant are freshly picked from the Wai Ora herb gardens and wild herb beds.
- It's a mixture of our carefully planned menu, attentive staff, experienced chefs, indigenous herbs and spices and the beautiful lakefront vistas. These ingredients all combine to serve a unique, contemporary, fine dining experience.
- Experience the Mokoia Restaurant for yourself today and bring along a special someone to dine with you for lunch.
Grab a Lakeside Vista two-course set lunch menu dining for two people for $55 from Wai Ora Lakeside Spa Resort - Rotorua.