- A fantastic beer experience is just a Twisted Hop, skip and a jump away.
- The Twisted Hop is a gastropub with a difference, serving an unbelievable beer selection in a calm, relaxed and unpretentious atmosphere.
- Now with new owners, the team at The Twisted Hop are passionate about beer and their knowledgeable staff are always happy to advise.
- A taster tray is a great introduction to craft beer for the rookies, and an awesome way to try a good range of crafties for the connoisseurs.
- You can choose from six of the House beers with a tasting package which is both informal and sociable but also quite classy at the same time.
- Choose from Real Ale, Pilsner, Lager, English bitter, IPA's, Pale ale, and APA’s - coming in 150ml glasses.
- If you are a cheese lover, the delicious cheese board won't disappoint. If you fancy something hot, make sure you go for a Hot Hop Platter.
Grab a tasting tray of six beers and a platter from Twisted Hop.
Choose from four options:
- $22 for one tasting tray of six beers and a regular cheese board for two people
- $44 for two tasting trays of six beers and a large cheese board for four people
- $26 for one tasting tray of six beers and a regular hot hop platter for two people
- $49 for two tasting trays of six beers and a large hot hop platter for four people