- Celebrate the flavours of the world and say 'hola' to Latin American gourmet cuisine.
- Step off the Auckland city streets and into a lovingly designed hacienda-inspired hideaway. The inspiring decor and authentic dishes will transport you and your dining guests to Mexico for the night.
- It doesn't get any more authentic than this – the food, the staff, the passion - it's all pure Latinos.
- Bring along your amor or amigo to experience the first restaurant of it's kind in New Zealand. Having cooked for Barack Obama during his Auckland visit, you can rest assured their passionate chefs are on the ball.
- This year Besos Latinos is expanding with a brand new venue opening in Wynyard Quarter, coming soon!
Grab a Mexican dining and drinks experience including two quesadillas, chips and salsa to share, and two beers for two people for $29 at Besos Latinos Elliot Street.