- Celebrate the flavours of the world and say 'hola' to Latin American gourmet cuisine.
- Step off the Auckland city streets and into a lovingly designed hacienda-inspired hideaway. The inspiring decor and authentic dishes will transport you and your dining guests to Mexico for the night.
- It doesn't get any more authentic than this – the food, the staff, the passion - it's all pure Latinos.
- Bring along your amour or amigo to experience the first restaurant of it's kind in New Zealand.
- Having cooked for Barack Obama during his Auckland visit, you can rest assure their passionate chefs are on the ball.
Grab a Mexican volcanic stone feast with two large margaritas for two, for $59 from Besos Latinos.