- When Thai food was invented, the world was pretty stoked. It was a great combination of exotic herbs, spices and aromas that put other countries' foods to shame.
- And now you can be stoked that you can experience the best Thai cuisine New Zealand has to offer at Thai Chef's Restaurant.
- Try their tasty Pad Thai Yellow Noodle, the creamy Royal Penang curry or the very spicy 'sexy girl' dish.
- If meat is not your thing, there are plenty of vegetarian options to choose from with or without tofu - it's all up to you.
- Enjoy fantastic service from their dedicated team and indulge in the award-winning cuisine that Thai Chef's Restaurant has to offer.
Grab two dinner mains & rice for $34 from Thai Chef Titirangi.