- There's no person in New Zealand who doesn't love a bit of Thai cuisine. It's so common, we've basically adopted it as our own.
- But if you do know an odd person who doesn't love this South East Asian food, treat them to a two-course dinner at Thaitara and they'll change their minds quickly.
- Choose one appetizer and one main each. Select dishes like spring rolls, satay chicken kebabs or tom yum soup for starters.
- All your favourite curries, stir frys and noodles take centre stage on their extensive menu including Pad Thai, green curry and black pepper stir fry. As if that wasn't enough, more fine dishes will soon be added into their menu. Check out the full menu here.
- Grab an easy dinner from Monday to Sunday, 5.00pm onwards.
Grab a two-course dinner for two people for $31 or four people for $59 at Thaitara.