- Boteco's Souvlaki is a delicious hot pita pocket filled with lettuce, coleslaw, smokey hummus, tahini, Tzatziki, mayo and your choice of four fillings.
- Boteco Cafe and Restaurant stands out above the rest because of the sauces like BBQ and chilli that are carefully prepared for each Souvlaki.
- Get a refreshing chicha with your meal as well. This exotic drink originated in the Andean regions of Perú.
- You can grab a Souvlaki for on the go, take-away, or sit down - whatever is most convenient for you.
- You can't help but love the slow sociable middle eastern vibe at Boteco while enjoying what has to be the best Souvlaki in town.
- Opt for a takeaway to eat in the comforts at your own home - you could even serve it up at your next party or event.
Grab any two triple large authentic Souvlaki for $22 from Boteco Cafe and Restaurant.