- If you fancy yourself a bit of a whiskey connoisseur, or you're interested in trying this popular bevvy, then this tasting is for you.
- You'll enjoy three house-made Waiheke Distillery and Vineyard Whiskeys straight from the source itself. You even have the chance to sample their just-released five-year Manuka aged Whiskey.
- You'll be able to impress your mates with your newfound whiskey knowledge thanks to the 45-minute discussion on the world of Whiskies
- All this delicious whiskey tasting can definitely work up an appetite, good thing the thoughtful staff at Dellows Waiheke Distillery and Vineyard have included a lovely luncheon platter with aged Kapiti Cheeses, olives and grapes salami and fresh breads.
- Within a 10-minute walk there are four other vineyards, it's all you need for a great day on Waiheke Island.
- Take the local bus or Hop-on Hop-off it's easy to find Dellows, they are on the maps at the wharf
Choose from ten options:
- $30 for One Person
- $60 for Two People
- $90 for Three People
- $120 for Four People
- $150 for Five People
- $180 for Six People
- $210 for Seven People
- $240 for Eight People
- $270 for Nine People
- $300 for Ten People