- Gin for the win.
- If you're a lover of gin then come and enjoy four tastings of beautifully handcrafted gins on Waiheke Island. Doesn't get much better than that.
- You'll get to try a Gold Medal No 1 gin that is sure to impress. You will also learn about the world of gins with a 45-minute lesson.
- Following the tasting is a lovely platter with Kapiti cheeses to match the gin including olives, grapes, salami, fresh breads and homemade dips.
- If you're in a group and don’t like sipping gin, then just let the Dellows know beforehand and they will tailor it to accommodate you.
- There are options for morning or afternoon tours available seven days a week.
- Within a 10-minute walk, there are four other vineyards so it’s all you will need for a blissful day on Waiheke Island.
Grab a gin lovers tasting including luncheon platter from Dellows Waiheke Distillery and Vineyard.
Choose from ten options:
- $30 for one person
- $60 for two people
- $90 for three people
- $120 for four people
- $150 for five people
- $180 for six people
- $210 for seven people
- $240 for eight people
- $270 for nine people
- $300 for ten people