- To celebrate Sculpture on the Gulf, Dellow’s are celebrating with a uniquely intimate three-course Prawn and Pink Gin dining experience.
- After walking the trail, refresh with their Prawn Ceviche with fresh lime, Thai purple Basil tomato and coriander, followed by their Prawn Pizza with mozzarella cheese topped with dollops of lemon crème fraiche and finished with sage, dill and capers. To finish, try Dellows' amazing Drunken Butterfly Prawns in sichuan pepper and Dellows coconut rum for a sweet surprise.
- Reward yourself after walking the stunning coastline by indulging in style at Dellows Kitchen.
- Dellows Kitchen is an exciting, newly opened addition to Waiheke Island that features Scandinavian and Asian inspired dishes which aim to excite your taste buds with new flavour experiences.
- This experience is available twice daily at 12.00pm - 1.00pm or 1.30pm - 2.30pm, Wednesday to Sunday only. Sculpture on the Gulf runs March 1 – 24. See fine print for details.
Choose from three options:
- $39 for one person
- $78 for two people
- $390 for ten people