- If you and your friends really love London Dry Gins then get together and come to Dellows Distillery Waiheke to talk and taste gin, more gin, and only gin.
- Your gin tasting will include four different Dellows Gins blended with different styles of tonics and different garnishes to show different flavours. During this the experts will talk of the history of gin, including interesting facts and fallacies, and present to you "How To Make The Perfect Gin And Tonic". They might even mix gin with sodas to mix things up a bit more!
- Following your drink tasting, you'll enjoy an amazing Tasting Board which includes Dellows No1 Gin Cured Salmon, Pork Rillette, Cucumber Sandwich, and Turkish Delight. These tasty bites of gorgeousness have been skilfully matched to your gin and tonic tastings to ensure you finish off the whole experience well.
- Dellows Distillery has been making award-winning gins, rums, vodkas, and Manuka aged whiskies and liqueurs for over 20 years, all made on Waiheke Island. The Dellows Distillery Gold Medal No. 1 Gin is proudly the only New Zealand Gin to boast a Gold Medal win in an international competition.
- Plenty of parking is available if you're bringing your car, or hop on the bus from the ferry terminal.
Grab a Dellows Gold Medal gin and tonics lovers tasting including a tasting board at Dellows Waiheke Distillery and Vineyard.
Choose from ten options:
- $35 for one person
- $70 for two people
- $105 for three people
- $140 for four people
- $175 for five people
- $210 for six people
- $245 for seven people
- $280 for eight people
- $315 for nine people
- $350 for ten people