- It's time for a warm winters whiskey tasting of three different whiskeys and a discussion on the world of whiskeys.
- The experience lasts about 45 minutes and includes a just released five-year Manuka aged Whiskey followed with a fabulous bite board designed to whet your appetite.
- Try the Pumpkin, Chorizo and Parmesan Aranchini on an Arrabiata sauce, followed by Bacon wrapped Canadian Scallops garnished with Vietnamese Mint and Kaffir Lime zest,
- Next, dive into the stunning Pulled Pork Rillette on a Garlic and Olive Crostini with cured Apricots.
- Feel free to request a vegetarian bite board at the time of booking and The Dellows Kitchen will whip something up just for you. If you are in a group and don’t like sipping Whiskey then let them know beforehand and they can change it for another tasting.
- Within a 10-minute walk there are four other vineyards, it's all you need for a great day on Waiheke Island.
Grab a vertical whiskey tasting including a luncheon platter from Dellows Waiheke Distillery and Vineyard.
Choose from ten options:
- $25 for One Person
- $50 for Two People
- $75 for Three People
- $100 for Four People
- $125 for Five People
- $150 for Six People
- $175 for Seven People
- $200 for Eight People
- $225 for Nine People
- $250 for Ten People