- If you're a lover of gin then come and enjoy four tastings of beautifully handcrafted gins on Waiheke Island. Doesn't get much better than that.
- You'll get to try a Gold Medal No 1 gin that is sure to impress. You will also learn about the world of gins with a 45-minute lesson.
- Following the tasting you'll be served a Gourmet Bites Board, which includes Pumpkin, Chorizo and Parmesan Aranchini on an Arrabiata sauce, followed by Bacon wrapped Canadian Scallops garnished with Vietnamese Mint and Kaffir Lime zest, and topped off with stunning Pulled Pork Rillette on a Garlic and Olive Crostini with cured Apricots. (Vegetarian Bite Board is available, please advise when booking).
- If you're in a group and don’t like sipping gin, then just let the Dellows know beforehand and they will tailor it the experience to accommodate you.
- There are options for morning or afternoon tours available Wednesdays to Sundays.
- Within a 10-minute walk, there are four other vineyards so it’s all you will need for a blissful day on Waiheke Island.
Grab a gin lovers tasting including gourmet bites board from Dellows Waiheke Distillery and Vineyard.
Choose from ten options:
- $25 for one person
- $50 for two people
- $75 for three people
- $100 for four people
- $125 for five people
- $150 for six people
- $175 for seven people
- $200 for eight people
- $225 for nine people
- $250 for ten people