- If you've come home after a long day out on the ocean with an absolute prize catch, but you don't know how to fillet it, then this is the course for you.
- Another option is to get your teen off the sofa and into a class cooking pasta from scratch with a passionate Italian chef sure to inspire.
- No matter if you're vegan or not, the haute cuisine class covers the meat-free movement where you can whip up a delectable meal with Chef Frank Schats.
- New Orleans is known for it' sensational food from hush puppies to spiced banana prawns. This is your chance to learn the all the cooking trips to make these in your own home.
- Crave Kitchen is the production kitchen for many Wellington artisan producers, with all the utensils, passion and skill you'd expect to find in a chef's paradise.
Grab a cooking class from Crave Cooking School.
Choose from four options:
- $49 for a fish filleting class April 24
- $39 for a school holiday pasta class for teens April 26
- $49 for a vegan haute cuisine class May 22
- $49 for a New Orleans cuisine class June 4th