- Join together with Garance Cooking and learn how to cook a familial French meal in your home.
- Once purchased, Garance Cooking and you will decide upon meals tailored to your tastebuds, and you will receive the shopping list one week before the lesson. If you haven't got all the ingredients, let them know in advance and they can arrange a solution.
- By cooking at your place with your cooking and kitchenware, it will be easier for you to do it yourself for your guests and family than learning in a perfect professional kitchen
- If you have children, you do not need to find a babysitter because everything happens at home.
Shake things up in the kitchen with a French cuisine cooking course from Garance Cooking.
Choose from six options:
- $69 for two hours for one person
- $89 for two hours for two people
- $109 for two hours for three people
- $89 for three hours for one person
- $129 for three hours for two people
- $159 for three hours for three people