Select one class from the following:
Monday at 16b Poland Road, Glenfield
- 4.00 - 5.00pm Contemporary Beginners
- 5.00 - 6.00pm Hip Hop Intermediate
- 6.00 - 7.00pm Hip Hop Senior
- 7.00 - 8.00pm Contemporary Intermediate
- 8.00 - 9.00pm Contemporary Senior
Wednesday at 552 Glenfield Road, Glenfield
- 4.00 - 4.45pm Remix One
- 5.00 - 6.00pm Hip Hop Beginners
- 6.00 - 7.00pm Open Jazz/Contemporary (Adults/Teens)
Thursday at 470 Glenfield Road, Glenfield
- 4.00 - 5.00pm Jazz Two
- 5.00 - 6.30pm Jazz Four
- 6.30. - 8.00pm Jazz Pre Elementary
- 8.00 - 9.00pm Jazz Senior
Jazz Two or Four
- Is an exam class and is targeted at 8 - 12-year-olds. This class works on building up jazz principles building up rhythm, technique and performance. It is encouraged that they have sat one of the beginning exam grades.
- Is an exam class cater for experience dancers and is targeted to 11 - 16-year-olds plus. Dancers need to have sat grade four prefer to being in a jazz pre-elementary class. This class continued to develop technique, stretch and flexibility.
- Is an open class that is aimed at 15 - 20-year-olds, it focuses on building up confidence and working on technique in a fun and safe environment. This class explores a range of styles within Jazz to create well-rounded jazz dancers.
- Is a fusion class for our younger dancers who are wanting to try out a range of styles and genres. This class is aimed at 3 - 5-year-olds who love dancing and movement. This class allows kids a space to explore dance in a fun environment.
Hip Hop Beginners
- Is our entry-level hip hop class, this is aimed at students from ages 8 -11 years or anyone who is new to this dance style. This class is designed to teach the basics of hip hop as we explore a range of styles and principles.
Hip Hop Intermediate
- Is a step up from Beginners, this is for students who have experience in dance. This class offers more complex steps and routines and focuses on allowing students to develop their own style whilst building up their confidence.
Hip Hop Senior
- Is a challenging class for dancers who have had a number of years of dance experience or 15 - 20-year-olds. This class focuses on performance techniques while blending many dance styles together with a hip hop flare.
- This is an extension of ‘Contemporary Preparation’ with moves that are slightly more complex. This is aimed at 10 - 14-year-olds where students will develop their understanding of contemporary and challenge their abilities.
- This is an exam class that focuses on contemporary through a more technical lense. This class is for 12 - 15-year-olds and requires a few years of previous dance experience. Students work on their technique through routines and exercises.
- This is an open class aimed at 15 - 20-year-olds however previous dance experience is recommended, students extend their abilities through complex routines in a fun and supportive environment.
About Eternity Dance:
Eternity Dance is an affordable, community dance studio located on Auckland’s North Shore. Eternity Dance was founded in 2010 by Elleen and Leyvaine Davids who had vision and passion to see that become their reality. Eternity Dance is more than a dance studio, it’s a family. They believe in a place where your dancer feels loved and valued while developing their technique, passion and love for dance. They offer Jazz, Contemporary and Hip Hop classes for all ages and abilities. These classes provide students with the opportunity to sit exams, perform at community events and be part of Eternity’s famous end of the year show.
Valid from Feb 8, 2020
Expires May 5, 2020
Limit: 1 per user and 2 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Valid for new clients only. Strictly one coupon per person. Valid for one person only. Valid only for the dance style specified. Valid for five weekly scheduled class. Valid for five consecutive weeks. Valid for the same class each week. The five weeks starts and runs consecutively from the initial visit. Suitable for age groups stated in the timetable. Wear comfortable clothing and footwear you are able to move in. Not valid on public holidays. Non-transferable. All classes must be redeemed by the original recipient only. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.