- Shut Up & Dance is for everyone and anyone who is bored of exercising to "look" good.
- The team exercise 'cause it feels good. They teach routines inspired by films and music videos, so every class is different and a surprise. Yes. Your dream fitness class is finally here.
- If you can throw away your inhibitions and release the dorky person inside to party like it's 1999, then you're the kind of person the team want to dance with.
- The team think that the best kind of dancing happens when no-one else is watching. That's why they have a no camera policy, avoid mirrors and don't allow anyone to sit in and watch classes.
- Still think you're too uncoordinated? The team there to tell that voice in your head to shut up. Who cares if you move your hip the opposite way? The person you just elbowed on your right is either laughing at their own lack of coordination, or focusing so hard on channeling their inner Boyband/Beyoncé to even know you're next to them.
- The classes are a safe space for you to stop talking, start sweating and share your energy and new dance moves with the rest of the world. Or just your partner/dog/flatmate when you get home.
- Either way, they can't wait to dance with you!
Grab five dance classes from Shut Up & Dance.
Choose from three options:
- $29 for five classes for one person
- $55 for five classes for two people
- $110 for five classes for four people