About the Course:
This course will give you a foundation for trading, starting with the stock exchange and the different types of asset class and markets (with a focus on the Forex), and moving onto some major instruments and methods.
- Module 1: Financial instruments and trading methods
- Module 2: Different types of Asset class
- Module 3: Forex in detail
- Module 4: The different types of traders
- Module 5: What is a Stock Exchange
- Module 6: Types of financial markets
- Module 7: What to consider when becoming a trader
- Module 8: Introduction to Technical Analysis
- Module 9: The Economic Calendar and Fundamental Analysis
- Module 10: Psychological Biases and market rationality
Bringing talented instructors and businesses from all over the world together to share knowledge, e-courses4you is the premier educational destination for anyone who wants to take their career to the next level. With customer service always on standby to answer your questions, you'll be well supported all the way through your online course as you work towards your desired outcomes. Experience world-class training at the click of a mouse when you sign up for one of their comprehensive courses today.
Valid from Jul 30, 2020
Expires Oct 30, 2020
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Online registration essential. Valid only for one course. Valid only for the specified course. Non-transferable. Course must be completed by the original purchaser or gift recipient only. No refunds/cancellations once the voucher has been redeemed. Deal value based on conversion rate from GBP to NZD as at 25 March 2020. Instant access to training material upon redemption. No software included. Unlimited lifetime access. Coupon must be redeemed by expiry date. Compatible with Windows and Mac – Flash Player required. Free unlimited customer service via email, telephone and online chat weekdays 9.30am – 17.00pm GMT. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.