- Technical support is available, should you run into difficulties.
- Progress at your own pace by pausing, rewinding and fast-forwarding the course content using the intuitive navigation and controls.
- Expert instructors with over 15 years of industry experience use practical scenarios you can easily relate to the world of work.
- Visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations make learning fun and engaging.
- Flash cards and educational games appeal to different types of learning styles.
- Online learning gives you the quality of a live class but at a fraction of both the cost and time involved.
- The incorporation of exam simulators and practice quizzes means you can test your knowledge as you progress.
- The latest Microsoft Excel expertise is not just a sought-after professional skill, it comes in incredibly useful in many areas of life.
Grab a Microsoft Excel 2016 training package course for $35 from e-Careers.