- Get Moving - Designed for people who are elderly, de-conditioned, dealing with a lot of physical limitations.
- Fat Loss - An advanced program, best suited for those with a good training background, 4+ days per week for training and no injuries who want to prioritise fat loss.
- Muscle Gain - An advanced program, best suited for those with a good training background, 4+ days per week for training and no injuries who want to prioritise muscle gain.
- Advanced Body Recomposition- Best for people who are seeking overall improvements in body composition with no injuries, good training background and 4+ days per week to work out.
- Intermediate Body Recomposition - Similar to Advanced Body Recomposition, but easier, less complex and shorter workouts with an eye towards at-home training. A good fit for people without significant movement/pain limitations who are motivated to work out but don’t have the athletic background or time for an advanced program like Fat Loss, Advanced Body Recomposition or Muscle Gain.
ProCoach Workouts for Injuries:
- Acute Lower-Limb injury
- Chronic Lower-Limb injury
- Exercise-Induced Lower-Limb injury
- Acute Upper-Limb injury
- Chronic Upper-Limb injury
- Exercise-Induced Upper-Limb injury
- Acute Back injury
- Chronic Back injury
- Exercise-Induced Back injury
Each day you get to choose from these workout options:
- Full workout (gym based: standard gym equipment)
- At-home workout (minimal equipment: one dumbbell, an exercise band, something to anchor the band to)
- Quick workout (don’t have much time: under 30 minutes)
- Doing your own workout
When you select one of the first 3 workout options, the exercises will appear below. Some exercises will have modification options so you can increase or decrease the intensity based on your ability.
You’ll receive full instructions for each set, including written descriptions, HD videos, and more.
How workout consistency is tracked:
Each day, you are assigned a Review card. You click “Yes” or “No” to completing your workout for that day. Within the Review card, there is an overview of the workout programming in this phase, as well as a schedule. Once you submit your Review card, you can see your progress tracked in the Your Progress area of your program dashboard.
You can engage with your coach as much or as little as you want. If you need accountability, you’ve got it! If you want to be left on your own to follow the program, that’s fine too!
Quick Start Nutrition Guide:
After you submit your initial intake questionnaire, you’ll receive a personalized Quick Start Nutrition Guide. This customized guide will give you advice on portion control, workout nutrition, grocery shopping, and meal prep. You will be well equipped to begin your body transformation journey.
About Laurel Kells Nutrition Coaching:
ProCoach is a research-proven nutrition and lifestyle coaching program. Over the last 15 years, the ProCoach curriculum and software has been created and used by the world’s leading nutrition experts over at Precision Nutrition to help their clients get in their best shape ever. This software and curriculum has helped nearly 100,000 coaching clients achieve incredible body transformations.
Now, Laurel Kells Nutrition Coaching is excited to offer all New Zealanders this elite nutrition and lifestyle coaching program with the added bonus of working with your very own qualified nutritionist and Precision Nutrition certified coach every step of the way.