Work through 16 bite-sized modules to complete your Business Basics Diploma and start your journey into the exciting world of business.
- Start at the beginning! Look at where to begin when setting up a business and how to generate ideas.
- Cover the basics of a good business plan.
- Learn how to research your business and identify a target market.
- Understand branding and look at examples.
- Discover how to set attainable goals and how to tackle any issues.
- Look at the various options with financing.
- Understand the basics of accounting and bookkeeping, including cash flow and budgeting.
- Look at how to deal with invoices and payments.
- Read about the importance of marketing and using social media to your advantage.
- Study the issues surrounding staffing including recruitment, management, training and motivation.
- Gain an understanding of the legalities surrounding running a business and the key issues.
- Learn about dealing with tax and how to make your life easier when it comes to this aspect of running a business.
- Move on to dealing with insurance, looking at the main types of business insurance and why you need it.
- Discover how technology can improve your business and how to keep on top of technology without overpaying.
- Study the importance of business ethics and how they apply in business.
- Understand the importance of having a website, how to get the right website for your business and how to market your website effectively.
- Finish with a module on growing your business and moving forward, when you’re ready and in a controlled manner.
Valid from Mar 15, 2019
Expires May 14, 2019
Limit: 1 per user and 4 as gift for others
Online registration essential. 12 months unlimited access to course content. Training available in English only. Training will work on any flash based PC or handheld device. No software included. Compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone and iPad. For further compatibility information please visit the merchants’ product page. Course completion certificate included. Free technical support available 7.00am - 7.00pm GMT Monday - Friday. Course login details and instructions will be emailed to you within 3 working days of redemption. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here https://www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Vizual Coaching Academy Ltd
Business in Trade