Whether you are a beginner in your profession or a seasoned professional, this course will take your skill set to the next level. In today’s competitive job market, it has never been more important to have credentials that will give you career advancement and prove to the market that you have mastered this important tool.
e-Careers use only the world’s finest instructors who have a minimum of 15 years real world experience and are experts in their fields. Unlike a live class you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind your lectures, enabling you to fully understand each topic before moving on. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands on training with the flexibility of fitting it in around your busy schedule.
Key Learning Points:
This course takes a comprehensive look at LinkedIn and how it can be used effectively for many things, including career advancement and sales and marketing. Main learning areas include:
- Introduction and overview - Find out how LinkedIn works and exactly how it can benefit you, your business or your organisation. Explore the interface and settings and learn how to begin building your profile.
- OpenLink Setting and LinkedIn Groups - Learn how to maximise your audience reach and networking ability by choosing premium settings such as OpenLink, which allows members to find and get in touch with other professionals who are interested in meeting new people. Discover which groups you should join to further your network. Joining relevant groups can fast track your reputation and introduce you to useful contacts.
- Adding and removing applications - LinkedIn provides a directory of applications to help you make the fullest use of your profile. They cover a variety of subjects, some of which apply to your professional life and some of which will help prospective employers get an idea of the type of person you are outside of work. This module will show you what apps are available and how you can manage them.
- Updating your profile - Completing your profile with as much detail as possible will give you the best chance of impressing prospective employers and making the best connections. Learn how to update every aspect of your profile from adding current and previous jobs and experience, schools, university, photos, interests and more.
- LinkedIn connections, groups and pages - Learn how to find and connect with individuals, groups and organisations, as well as which groups you should join and pages you should like in order to make full use of LinkedIn and further your career.
- Advertising on LinkedIn - Using LinkedIn for advertising offers a great opportunity for marketers to reach a wide audience, as well as enabling them to target a specific and relevant audience. Learn how to design ads, define specific campaigns and measure performance.
For more information about the course, click here.
e-Careers offers a vast array of online training and certification courses in a large number of specialised fields. They aim to enhance lives through the power of eLearning, which is why the e-Careers motto is 'Learn to Live'. The eLearning courses use advanced technology and enhanced delivery methods to make sure they are intuitive, interactive and always user-friendly, which in turn makes online learning with e-Careers both a fun and powerful experience, with increased knowledge retention and higher pass rates over conventional and historic learning styles.
Valid from Sep 16, 2020
Expires Nov 16, 2020
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Online enrollment/pre-registration essential. Course login details and instructions will be emailed to you within 3 working days of redemption. Course completion certificate included. 12-months unlimited access to course content included. Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android. No software included. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. See https://www.e-careers.com.au/faqs
for more information. Free technical support available 7am - 7pm GMT via email, telephone and online chat. One coupon is valid for one course only. Valid only for the specified course. Non-transferable. The course must be completed by the original purchaser or gift recipient only. Cancellation of registration/enrollment will make the coupon void. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.