A comprehensive management course made up of 9 easy-to-digest units will ensure that you obtain all the necessary skills and techniques to help your path to management soar. An additional advantage is that you can study this course from anywhere, at anytime, meaning that that will easily accommodate any existing commitments.
Key Learning Points:
This course will teach you ways to achieve the most effective and efficient use of organisations resources, such as financial and human resources and its raw materials
For more information about this course, click here.
- Understand the term "Operations Management" and identify its application in the manufacturing and service industries.
- Understand the origins of modern operations management and how current practice has developed.
- Identify the six Ps of Operations.
- Understand the "Life Cycle Concept".
- Recognise the importance of product strategy.
- Recognise the importance of the role of Operations Management throughout the product or service life cycle.
- Understand the important aspects of facilities provisioning.
- Understand the definition of "Capacity Management".
- Understand the concept of Business Process Reengineering (BPR).
- Identify the components of supply and demand management.
- Discover the difference between independent and dependent demand.
- Understand the concept of ABC analysis.
- Explore what is involved in the planning of projects.
- Understand why probabilistic concepts have to be introduced into many projects.
- Understand the `line of balance' technique.
- Understand concept of quality and understand its importance and significance.
- Understand the basic techniques of Quality Management.
- Understand the concept of Total Quality Management.
- Explain productivity and summarise appropriate productivity raising approaches.
- Understand the analytical problem-solving methodology of method study.
- Identify how "work measurement" is undertaken.
- Understand the hierarchical nature of scheduling and capacity evaluation.
- Explain the aggregate planning process, in particular level and chase plans.
- Understand the basics of "Queuing Theory".
- Look at the significance of the just-in-time (JIT) philosophy.
- Understand the significance of supply chain management and logistics.
- Understand the principles of the partnership approach to supply management.
e-Careers offers a vast array of online training and certification courses in a large number of specialised fields. They aim to enhance lives through the power of eLearning, which is why the e-Careers motto is 'Learn to Live'. The eLearning courses use advanced technology and enhanced delivery methods to make sure they are intuitive, interactive and always user-friendly, which in turn makes online learning with e-Careers both a fun and powerful experience, with increased knowledge retention and higher pass rates over conventional and historic learning styles.
Valid from Sep 15, 2020
Expires Nov 15, 2020
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Online enrollment/pre-registration essential. Course login details and instructions will be emailed to you within 3 working days of redemption. Course completion certificate included. 12-months unlimited access to course content included. Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android. No software included. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. See https://www.e-careers.com.au/faqs
for more information. Free technical support available 7am - 7pm GMT via email, telephone and online chat. One coupon is valid for one course only. Valid only for the specified course. Non-transferable. The course must be completed by the original purchaser or gift recipient only. Cancellation of registration/enrollment will make the coupon void. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.