What Does It Involve?
In Six Sigma, all activities within a business are viewed as processes whose inputs can be controlled to implement significant improvements in process outputs and minimise wasted resources. This is achieved via a rigorous and systematic methodology known as DMAIC which stands for define, measure, analyse, improve and control. As a Six Sigma Green Belt, you will gain crucial expertise and as a Black Belt you will become a key player when it comes to becoming more responsive to customer needs, operating using world-class cost structures and achieving near perfect quality and efficiency within your organisation.
Read more about the course here
Six Sigma Black Belt
- Begin by learning about wide planning and deployment.
- Find out what you need to know about leadership.
- Gain a good understanding of organisational process measures and management.
- Get to grips with team management.
- Digest an overview of the define phase and the voice of the customer and learn about the define phase in relation to business case, project charter and analytical tools.
- Learn about the measure phase in relation to process analysis and documentation, data collection, measurement systems, basic statistics, probability and process capability.
- Explore the analyse phase when it comes to hypothesis testing, FEMA and additional analysis methods.
- Find out about design of experiments (DOE) and lean method within the improve phase.
- Learn about the control phase including statistical process control (SPC), other controls and maintaining controls and sustaining improvements.
- Cover the important area of DFSS before reviewing key concepts and preparing for the exam.
e-Careers offers a vast array of online training and certification courses in a large number of specialised fields. They aim to enhance lives through the power of eLearning, which is why the e-Careers motto is 'Learn to Live'. The eLearning courses use advanced technology and enhanced delivery methods to make sure they are intuitive, interactive and always user-friendly, which in turn makes online learning with e-Careers both a fun and powerful experience, with increased knowledge retention and higher pass rates over conventional and historic learning styles.
Valid from Sep 16, 2020
Expires Nov 16, 2020
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Online enrollment/pre-registration essential. Course login details and instructions will be emailed to you within 3 working days of redemption. Course completion certificate included. 12-months unlimited access to course content included. Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android. No software included. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. See https://www.e-careers.com.au/faqs
for more information. Free technical support available 7am - 7pm GMT via email, telephone and online chat. One coupon is valid for one course only. Valid only for the specified course. Non-transferable. The course must be completed by the original purchaser or gift recipient only. Cancellation of registration/enrollment will make the coupon void. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.