- Tools & Productivity - Working Smart on Your Computer: Tuesday 23rd January 2018, 9.00am - 12.00pm
- Canva for Social Media: Tuesday 23rd January 2018, 1.00pm - 4.00pm
- Social Media - Facebook & Instagram: Wednesday 24th January 2018, 9.00am - 12.00pm
- Smartphone Photography for Business - Tips & Tricks: Wednesday 24th January 2018, 1.00pm - 4.00pm
- MailChimp: Thursday 25th January 2018, 9.00am - 12.00pm
- Create Your Own One Page Website: 25th January 2018, 1.00pm - 4.00pm
- 8 Buckets to Understanding What Money You Made & Where it Went: Friday 26th January 2018, 9.00am - 12.00pm
- Xero Beginner Tips: Friday 26th January 2018, 1.00pm - 4.00pm
- Presenting & Storytelling: Monday 29th January 2018, 9.00am - 12.00pm
- Systemising Your Business Online: Monday 29th January 2018, 1.00pm - 4.00pm
- LinkedIn Workshop: Tuesday 30th January 2018, 9.00am - 12.00pm
- Personal Brand: Tuesday 30th January 2018, 1.00pm - 4.00pm
Tools & Productivity - Working Smart on Your Computer:
- If you're looking for better ways to keep track of your to-do list, manage passwords, set up your computer, and work more efficiently this course is the one to take!
- This Tools and Productivity Workshop will provide you with the savvy online tools to get more done in less time.
Canva for Social Media:
- Learn how to create amazing, eye-catching, professional images using the online tool, Canva.
- Learn key design principles for social media images and graphics
Social Media – Facebook and Instagram:
- Social media is the best way to reach out to your followers and capture their attention. We’re going to show you how to get the best out of Facebook and Instagram.
- This social media course will provide you with the knowledge on how to use Facebook and Instagram effectively.
Smartphone Photography For Business – Tips and Tricks:
- Photography is an important aspect of every business and can make or break the look of your company’s online presence.
- This smartphone-based photography course will provide you with some basic tips and tricks to be able to take stunning photos of your products, to headshots of your team.
- You know you need to be communicating with your clients and followers, but you’re not quite sure of the best way to do it?
- Now is your chance to equip yourself with the knowledge to send beautiful newsletters and effectively communicate with your followers.
Create Your Own One Page Website:
- You know you need a website, but you don’t have the budget for it?
- Now is your chance to create your very own stunning website without the need to learn code or have any design skills.
8 Buckets to Understanding What Money You Made & Where It Went:
- Do you get to the end of the month and look at your business’s bank balance and wonder why it doesn’t reflect your end of month profit?
- Join us on Friday 26 January, where this seminar will help you understand what profit your business made and where it went, and why understanding this is probably the most important thing you can learn in business.
Xero Beginner Tips:
- Xero Certified Experts will take you through the basics of Xero.
- You’ll learn tips for working efficiently in Xero and how to avoid the most common mistakes.
Presenting and Storytelling:
- Conquer your fear before & during presentations – in person & on camera.
- Learn how to be both authentic & persuasive, comfortable & compelling while presenting.
Systemising Your Business Online:
- We’ll show you how to document your small to medium business processes and systems online.
- You’ll learn how to set up a free online platform with an incredible search function that will form the basis of your online systemisation.
- You know you need to make your LinkedIn profile more professional and engaging, but you’re not sure where to start?
- Now is your chance to learn the secrets to having an attractive and professional LinkedIn profile.
- Ever been told you need to work on a “Personal Brand”? But don’t even know what it is?
- Don’t like the idea of a “brand” but want to get more comfortable with “pitching” yourself?
For full information about what these courses will cover visit here
About Strictly Savvy:
Strictly Savvy is New Zealand’s leading virtual assistant company. Businesses outsource their office functions to them including executive assistance, bookkeeping, and graphic design.
Over the last five years, they have established a team of high-calibre virtual assistants with a multitude of skills, talents and knowledge. On their journey, they have also developed streamlined processes and systems that set them apart from the average business and places them as one of the savviest businesses around.
Valid from Jan 23, 2018
Expires Jan 30, 2018
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Very limited spaces in each course. Courses will take place at the Strictly Savvy Offices: Level 1, 12 Railway Ave, Maidstone, Upper Hutt. Must be used by 1 person in 1 visit. Valid for course option, time and date stipulated on coupon only. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.