Grab an animal psychology diploma course for $19 from e-Careers.
- Pets are an important part of any family, and many families consider their pet to be an inclusive family member so understanding the psychology of your pets is an important aspect of the relationship.
- Looking after your pet’s needs and understanding them is very rewarding as it can avoid any potential setbacks and misbehaviour.
- This course will cover the natural instincts and behaviours of dogs, cats and other common pets. It includes domestication, and how to prevent psychiatric issues.
- You'll also learn how pets think, learn and feel, why they exhibit certain behaviours and how to read their communication signs.
- View full course details here.
8 days left
while stocks last