Key Learning Points:
- Gain an understanding of anxiety, its relevance in our lives and its definition.
- Compare anxiety and stress
- Look at the possible external causes of anxiety, including external and environmental causes, past trauma and grief
- Also look at work related anxiety and possible coping strategies
- Consider sleep deprivation and the consumption of stimulants as a possible cause.
- Study inherited causes of anxiety
- Learn how to distinguish between worry and anxiety.
- Look at the physical symptoms
- Study cognitive, affective and behavioural anxiety symptoms
- Understand Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD) and look at the impact it can have
- Look at GAD in children and adolescents
- Move on to study OCD, its definition, impact and common examples of obsessions and compulsions
- Continue with a more in-depth study of OCD, including looking at OCD spectrum disorders and facts about OCD and its causes
- Discover the definition, cause, treatment and physiology of panic attacks. Also, look at agoraphobia
- Learn all about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) including definition, history, treatment and symptoms
- Develop your understanding of social anxiety disorder, its symptoms, triggers and causes, and how it differs from shyness
- Look at different types of anxiety therapies and treatments, both in the UK and abroad.
View full course details here.
About the Course:
Anxiety disorders such as anxiety, phobias and OCD account for some of the most common mental health problems in the world. With an estimated one in four people affected at some point, this course boats the perfect opportunity to learn about this common and existing issue.
The course has been designed to increase the awareness of the causes, symptoms and treatments of anxiety, to help you better understand the conditions that fall under the anxiety umbrella.
Valid from Mar 15, 2019
Expires May 14, 2019
Limit: 1 per user and 2 as gift for others
Online registration essential. 12 months unlimited access to course content. Training available in English only. Training will work on any flash based PC or handheld device. No software included. For further compatibility information please visit the merchants’ product page. Course completion certificate included. Free technical support available 7.00am – 7.00pm GMT Monday – Friday. Course login details and instructions will be emailed to you within 3 working days of redemption. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here https://www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs
. Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Vizual Coaching Academy Ltd
Business in Trade