- This South Coast Workshop is a three-hour event, with focus mainly on Seascape, Nature Wildlife, and Still life.
- You will get the best from Simon Woolf's extensive knowledge on the area, as he is out there taking photos almost every week. Simon understands the South Coast even on a bad day.
- Prepare for a dramatic, vibrant and totally enjoyable workshop with lots of focus on aperture, shutter speed and creative photography.
- There is usually plenty of wildlife around, as well as Still-life - which is perfect for detail shots.
- This workshop also includes a printing voucher where you will be able to print your favourite shot from the Workshop, at A3 size.
- They will print it on Long life Epson papers, using Epson Ultra chrome Long life inks.
- Numbers limited!
Grab a South Coast photography workshop for $150 from Woolf Photography.