For more information or for specific requirements, please email email@example.com
- Sky Café New Year’s Eve Party 8.00pm - 2.00am
- Private function for up to 100 people
- Food, beverages and a DJ
Morton Estate White Label Brut
Stoneleigh Sauvignon Blanc- Marlborough
Stoneleigh Chardonnay - Marlborough
Stoneleigh Pinot Noir – Marlborough
Macs Gold – Tap beer
Cloudy Apple Cider – Tap beer
Orange Juice / Pineapple Juice / Apple Juice
Selection of soft drinks
Teriyaki chicken skewers, prawn twisters, mini samosas, vege spring rolls, selection of steamed dumplings with dips and sauces
Kikorangi Blue, Aorangi Brie, Smoked Havarti, Tuteremoana Cheddar, Kahurangi Blue, Kahikatea Camembert, served with grapes, quince paste and fine crackers
Bread & Dips
Selection of bread rolls to include Ciabatta, Focaccia, Grissini Sticks & Sourdough rolls served with house made dips, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- R18 event. Host responsibility limits apply to the service of alcohol. Sky Café complies with the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 and therefore enforces the responsible consumption of alcohol by all attendees. Attendees will not be served more than one alcoholic beverage at a time as part of the package. Sky Café will stop service to any intoxicated persons.
- Exclusive use of Sky Café during the above hours (for a max of 100 people).
- Vegetarian options available.
- Additional food and beverage can be provided at the customers’ expense.
- For more information or for specific requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Sky Cafe:
In partnership with Kapiti, Sky Café brings you iconic cheese, ice cream, beverages and snacks to enjoy with stunning 360° views perched 182 metres above Auckland City. Whether you’re after an ice cream for the kids, or to share a cheeseboard over a glass of wine, Sky Café and Kapiti combine to offer iconic NZ food in a unique setting.