- Includes: 2 x hand-crafted soaps, 1 x 48g pot matching balm
- Hand-blended in New Zealand using saponified oils of coconut, olive, rice bran, sustainable palm, sunflower, grape seed, sweet almond, and avocado.
- Manuka honey, high immunity bovine colostrum, essential, oil natural herbs and plant material.
- Natural and wholesome
- Great for dry itchy skin and suitable and gentle for those with rashes, acne, psoriasis and acne.
- These soaps are made the traditional way, the way our Grannies made them years ago so the natural oils and glycerine are retained in the soap
- Unlike 99% soaps in NZ they are not made from soap noodles or melt and pour
- Made using high immunity bovine colostrum
Scents available: peppermint, kawakawa, rose, peppermint/lavender, rose, peaches and cream, scandelous
- Hand-blended using natural Taranaki beeswax taken from hives close to the native forests of our mountain and pristine pastures by our local beekeeper, unrefined traditionally made Ghanian shea butter, pure virgin Fijian coconut oil, avocado and several other oils from New Zealand, bovine colostrum from our family farm, natural Vitamin D from lichen, rosemary oleoresin
- Designed for daily use after washing with Parry soap
- Totally natural moisturiser
- Approximately 48 grams
- Attractive glass jar
- Good for all skin types
- Scents available: peppermint, kawakawa, rose, peppermint/lavender, rose, peaches and cream, scandelous
Limit: 3 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $6 extra for delivery for any number of items, up to the purchase limit. Enter address when purchasing. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
John Parry Soap
Business in Trade