Delivered within: 7 days
2 bought 8 days left while stocks last
- This premium whiskey is the only 12-year-old traditional pure pot still Irish whiskey left today, picking up the top prize in its category at the World Whisky Awards 2010.
- A unique bottle shape that is recognised around the world, this Irish whiskey is produced in the Midleton Distillery.
- Named as Irish Whiskey of the year by Jim Murray in the Whisky Bible 2010, with a 96 point score.
- The flavour is complex and vibrant, with a fruity aroma as well as evident toasted woody notes.
- Urban and rural delivery available.