- The New Zealand Agricultural Show is the largest Agricultural and Pastoral show in the country, attracting over 100,000 visitors every year.
- More than just farming displays and competitions, the Show is packed full of live entertainment, carnival rides, food and wine, cute animals, retail sites and so much more.
- Visit the Town & Country bar offering the best in craft beers, cocktails and comfy bean bags to rest those weary legs!
- Visit on Show day and witness freaky feats of strength with the strongman competition or tantalise your taste buds with enticing smells from our first BBQ competition.
- Be prepared for cuteness overload in the Hazlett Farmyard: young or old - everyone loves puppies, piglets, bunnies and lambs.
- More of an adrenaline junkie? Experience the rush of the motorbikes as you watch Australasia's top riders show off their Endurocross skills or get up close to the action with daily live woodchopping competitions.
- Soak up the sun on the Village Green with live music from the Eastern, Brotherhood Musiq, the New Zealand Army Band and Kings.
Grab an entry pass to The New Zealand Agricultural Show 2019 from The NZ Agricultural Show. Choose from five options:
- $19 for adult pass
- $6 for child pass
- $10 for student pass
- $10 for senior pass
- $45 for family pass