4 days left
while stocks last
Grab a team entry to the Rescue Run 2018 on 8th September at Woodhill Forest, Auckland for $1,439.
- Is it possible to challenge your fitness and save a life at the same time? You betcha. Welcome to Rescue Run.
- Never heard of it? That doesn't matter. You’re about to discover New Zealand’s newest (and craziest) fundraising event.
- The inaugural Rescue Run took place on November 19th, 2016 at Woodhill Forest and involved teams of six negotiating their way through simulated disaster zones including an earthquake, flood and mudslide.
- Inclusion in the next Rescue Run will help fund one of the many integral life-saving charities in Auckland. The last Rescue Run raised $185,291.92, equalling over 37 life-saving missions with the Auckland Rescue Helicopter and Rescue Run is looking to do even better this September.
- So don't miss out on your chance to be a part of this amazing charity event - spaces are limited, there's only 100.
- Grab six of your friends, family or work colleagues and get in quick.
- All entries acknowledge that by entering the Rescue Run event they will as a team - pledge to raise $5000 for their chosen charity and will endeavour to fundraise accordingly.