- A bottomless dinner like no other, matching crisp succulent golden fried chicken with bubbly, refreshing and tantalising beersies.
- Round up the troops and march them to Dominion road where you will find this little gem.
- Paired perfectly with your bottomless bits is sharing fries and salad for the table, you will need to book in a wheelbarrow to take you home.
- With options for up to 10 people, you can keep it intimate or say yes to your friends random plus one.
- There are two 90-minute sitting times available, 6.00pm and 8.00pm on selected days, so book early to avoid disappointment.
Grab a bottomless fried chicken and beer feast including sharing fries and salad, for up to 10 people, from General Kai.