- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
- Synonymous with traditional Jamaican food, jerk chicken can be found on almost every street corner on the island
- From roadside stands to gourmet restaurants, this spicy, marinated chicken dish got its name from the method used to prepare it, called “jerk cooking” - it's a must try!
- Authentic Jerk Chicken & Pork, cooked by a Yardie right here in the heart of Kingsland (not Kingston!).
- Nanny is one of the earliest leaders of slave resistance and is a symbol of rebelliousness, equality and freedom.
- Grab a voucher to make sure you try the most authentic and delicious Jamaican food in Auckland!
Grab a Jamaican food & beverage experience voucher from Nanny's Eatery.
Choose from two options:
- $20 for a $40 Voucher for Two People
- $40 for a $80 Voucher for Four People